Discuss Richmond shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yeti

Hi all!

I'm a new member and really desperate to get useful advice how to fix my (leaking) Richmond shower. To me the mixing valve seems to be the faulty one.

Here are the steps what I made (every time when I tried to fix it made it worse...a lot worse)
1. Loose grub screw and remove the top.
2. Try undo the valve. I used extended pipe grip...... No success.
3. Found the other grub screw in the valve (later found out that sets the hot water's temperature)

Apologies if this has been asked before, but this shower drives my nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Richmond shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
J
I have an existing shower which I've removed and exposed the two pipes from the wall. If I was taking a guess they're around 2cm ish in diameter...
Replies
Views
JamiePattison
J
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have an issue with our shower's hot water. The shower is operated using two separate taps for cold and hot water. When the hot water tap...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock