Search the forum,

Discuss Review: Irwin Mini Hacksaw 24Tpi 12" (250mm) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BQq3(LIk2Q~~60_1.JPG
would this be any good?? It is a Boa Versa saw, the blade is attached at hand, and slides out the front when you push the handle forward, and a spring returns the handle back??

$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BQq3(LIk2Q~~60_1.JPG
would this be any good?? It is a Boa Versa saw, the blade is attached at hand, and slides out the front when you push the handle forward, and a spring returns the handle back??

Hmmm, quite possibly. Cheers.

Checking a promo vid out now... BOA Versa Saw - YouTube

Last edited:
Hmmm, quite possibly. Cheers.

My old man got me one, best part of 9 yrs ago, I think I only have used it once, reading this thread, made me go and find it in the shed to see if I still had it. I used it on removing a set of mono sink mixers where the tails were to close to get a slice on, did the job nicely.

My old man got me one, best part of 9 yrs ago, I think I only have used it once, reading this thread, made me go and find it in the shed to see if I still had it. I used it on removing a set of mono sink mixers where the tails were to close to get a slice on, did the job nicely.

Seems ideal, if not I'm going to invent my own. Thanks again, definitely one to try out. :)

Anyone got a link to this particular multi tool you're all raving about?

If you want to saw the back board get a stanley padsaw blade and flatten it into a bit 15mm pipe for a handle. It is better at cutting wood than a hacksaw blade.

I use my cordless multi tool for everything now. Binned the hacksaw blade ages ago.

Yes I was using my Fein today cutting a load of lead out, the old saddle clips were all painted up so I wipped through them with the Fein in no time. Had the green Bosch but it didn't last.

My review was accepted, suppose I should have read the other ones before buying it in the first place.

[DLMURL="http://reviews.NoLinkingToThis/5873redes-en_gb/DisappointedKeefy/profile.htm"]DisappointedKeefy's Contributions[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Review: Irwin Mini Hacksaw 24Tpi 12" (250mm) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock