Search the forum,

Discuss Reputable Plumber - Central Manchester (Trafford) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twirlywoos

Hi

I hope this is a non cowboy established forum, but are there any reputable plumbers in the central Manchester area who can give quotes on a job that requires maintaining adequate pressure to a 3 story house when the shower, hose pipe, kitchen sink etc is in use.

The boiler we have currently is a Valliant ecotec (not sure on the model number)

Thank you

Hope it's not a combi boiler :D

This forum prides itself on the professionalism of its members. Cowboys soon get found out and don't stay long.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reputable Plumber - Central Manchester (Trafford) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw System boiler in the current boilers position. The problem is he plans to run two new separate pipes fro the boiler to the hot water cylinder. Once this...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
I have issues with my heating systems and find it all very confusing. Everyday the system loses pressure so I wake up daily and fill the system. Another problem I have is the hot water keeps cutting out, to have a shower I have to keep the central heating off completely and have the water dial...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major re-design/move of all of our hot water (megaflo), boiler and central heating system. I am not a plumber nor do I know much about plumbing but I know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock