Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Siemens RBW2E Programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
My fully pressurised CH and HW system is controlled by the above programmer. There's no room thermostat, but plenty of TRVs.

I'm going to replace it with a new 7-day programmer together with a wireless room stat.

Trawling the Internet has made me look at two possible solutions:
Honeywell's Sundial Wireless RF2 Pack 2
Drayton's MiTime RF pack 2

I'm not sure what else will fit the bill, but would appreciate any comments about the above two systems, and any further possibilities. I'm really looking for a straight swap onto the back-plate.

Thanks in advance,
Fran

Why don't ye put in a Siemens RWB9 or an RWB29. It may suit the existing backplate seeing as it's made by same company and it has a seven day program.
Just ring their technical and ask if compatible

Personally I'd avoid the Honeywell wireless, found that they seem to get a few years old and then pack up! Had good results with the MiTime so far but I guess time will tell.......

Why don't ye put in a Siemens RWB9 or an RWB29. It may suit the existing backplate seeing as it's made by same company and it has a seven day program.

I'll do that - I couldn't see whether these came with a wireless room thermostat

I'll do that - I couldn't see whether these came with a wireless room thermostat

Didn't have a chance to ring them as had a meeting until 6:30, but they don't look like they're wireless.

No they aren't but if ye want a 7 day digital and not have to change d wiring its d way to go

SO - I went for Hive V1. Picked it up from Screwfix on the way home from work and installed it all this evening. It seems to be doing what I want.

This girl is happy :D

Last edited:
SO - I went for Hive V1. Picked it up from Screwfix on the way home from work and installed it all this evening. It seems to be doing what I want.

This girl is happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing Siemens RBW2E Programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock