Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Old Crane CH Control With Digital Control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Having replaced all the radiators in current system I would like to update the control (as seen in image) with a modern digital one. Would this be a simple job and what type of control would I need?
I'm not a complete novice when it comes to electrics but then I'm no electrician either.
All help gratefully received.
https://i.*********/TzAO3NF.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard depending on what's behind

Drayton lifestyle is a decent prog

The "Crane" timer allows hot water on its own (options 1 - 3) but not heating on its own - HW has to be on at the same time (options 4 - 6).

This says that the system is a "pumped heating, gravity hot water" one. So any programmer you purchase must have a "gravity" option.

This type of system is no longer permitted, but upgrading to a "fully pumped" system is not compulsory. However you should consider it as it will save money in the long run.

Reply to Replacing Old Crane CH Control With Digital Control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock