1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Replacing lead supply pipe in the Water Regulations area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. Simon Streeting

    Simon Streeting New Member

    Hello, I am replacing a lead water pipe and wondered if it was necessary to have a stopcock outside the property like there is currently.

    it is seised and about 50cm from the Thames water plastic stop valve.

    i am of course planning to put a stopcock under the kitchen sink at the first junction

    thanks in advance
  2. jtsplumbing

    jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

    No if water board one is there just need one in side
  3. Streetlight

    Streetlight Guest

    Fantastic thank you. That saves me a lot of hassle.