Search the forum,

Discuss Replace pump or run away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
IMG_2449.JPG
Been sent this and asked to replace the pump
Can't see exactly what's going on but obviously the D2 is all wrong

Would you just replace the pump and quote to sort the rest or bin the job off?

replace the pump and advise whats wrong at the time of the visit, also mark down on a quote / invoice (if your not going back)

As above replace the pump and tell them it' a pants install.
If you are busy mind then carry on regardless

Good god , what a mess lol .
Yes change pump and comment on install and I bet they dont bother wanting to do it properly

I would replace the pump as it isn’t a safety risk.
Just give written advice that the unvented unit plumbing has been done against regs and manufacturers instructions and must be redone.
No point in looking for and stating every fault as not your responsibility.
Seems weird that a tundish has I think been used on heating discharge, yet unvented pressure relief has been joined straight into D2.

Pig ugly install that one bud it will take a few hours to sort out if your busy bin it if not sort it out for em . kop

That Pipework looks like the contents of the scrap bucket in my van!!

I would go for it. Advise them about the other stuff. You didn't install it so just bring it to their attention and when you give them the invoice, add a footnote saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace pump or run away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock