Search the forum,

Discuss Renewables road show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad once again they have catered for the south west ... not

Im already booked in to the Glasgow one. Hopefully there will be something worth seeing.

thanks for the heads up puddle!
i just booked on at the reebok stadium its only 4 miles from me

We booked wembley Sadium too. We as in me and hubby - nice day out!

Cheers for the info Puddle, I wonder if they would be interested in the campaign to change the MCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renewables road show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority hot water pack I currently have a 15year old HWC around 900mm tall by 450mm dia would I benefit from a new fast recovery HWC for the system (I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health and safety requirements and that they are qualified in their occupation as a plant worker. It is the next level up for sale .It is the you progress...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector here and even he went away flummoxed. OK ....we have a stopcock under the sink that is stuck open - no amount of force will turn it. We need to turn...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock