Search the forum,

Discuss Removing a boiler from wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just wondered if anyone has any tips on removing a wall hung boiler in an alkward place. We have to lean right over the kitchen units into the corner to be able to get the old one off the wall so putting something under it and dropping the boiler down slowly then sliding it across the worktop would probably be easier because you can't get right under it to lift it up very easily.
Is there anything that you can buy specifically for removing a boiler like that that stops the work surface from getting scratched or something?

Not that I have seen. I normally have to remove the cupboards if the kitchen is new. Just make sure you cost in the time it will take.

I normally put a piece of 18mm ply if I need to drop it quick but I haven't met a boiler that I can't rangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Removing a boiler from wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock