Search the forum,

Discuss Removing 40mm waste from soil stack boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr smith

Hi there,

I have a 40mm waste that is capped and sealed with a rubber adapter. I need to reuse this access point but I have very limited space.

The capped 40mm pipe wont pull out of the rubber adapter or the rubber adapter from the soil stack.

Are there any top tips for removing these? If I could get a drill in between the joists I would drill all the way round the seal but there is just not enough space.

I am not able to cut in a new strap on stack either as it is internal and it is already creeping into the room below!

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could push screwdriver between boss and soil pipe and try getting it off but this could crack soil pipe.
could you put another one above, need pics really

Cheers guys, hold tight I will work out how to load a pic up

The internal diameter of the boss is 50mm and the soil stack fitting is OSMA. The boss section of the straight soil section has a hairline ring around it like I have not seen before. Almost as though it is in two parts. Todays boss sections look all one piece. I would ruffly date the stack at 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Removing 40mm waste from soil stack boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock