Search the forum,

Discuss Remote control shower not working bypass? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've got a remote controlled shower. I don't know if the damn remote is just shot or something more is wrong with it. But just curious if the remote was shot is there any way to bypass the damn remote and still turn the shower on!?

and re bound the controller with the remote ?

Reactions: rpm
do you know the make and model? should be on the main control unit

urc50200r00 Mira shower remote

Upon reading about it they say there could be water damage. And looking into it further looks like they don't make these remotes anymore unless you guys know better where to obtain one. If so any help would be great

Thank you all for your replies.

You can't bypass the remote it operates the pump, no signal from remote no pump.

You could try the showerdoc

The Shower Doctor - Showers, Spares, Accessories & Advice

Does it look like this?

1160-front.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remote control shower not working bypass? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I looking for a 'SIME Brava Remote Control Home' from an online store. If you know of such a place, please share the website with me. Thanks in advance, Ayman
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower controls checked. Weird thing is the shower leak only happens when there's weight on the shower tray. The shower tray doesn't flex in any way, which is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock