Search the forum,

Discuss Remeha Avanta Plus 28 c Fault code E2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren bastin

Gas Engineer
Went to this combi some weeks ago when displaying E 7 fault code, also bumped and banged on hot water prior to fault code. In the end I stripped down the left hand part of the manifold and removed and cleaned a basket filter on flow. The hot water was fine , no bumps or bangs.
The boiler now shows fault code E2 , no noises, pump fine, no air isues, no circulation issues, the plate hex seen to be clean on last visit. I will return to ensure the flow temp senser is positioned correctly and the resistance is correct ( 12-15k ohms room temp). Has anybody had any similar issues with this boiler ? anything else to check? Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha Avanta Plus 28 c Fault code E2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock