Search the forum,

Discuss Regin gas product in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Anyone use one of these ?

Regin Products - Product Details

looking to use it on the old style of meters (button head test nipples ) as they can be a pain to get the hose on normally taking a few attempts

as always many thanks
shaun

No.
I always use the soft orange rubber gas hose.

Looks handy though !

Still normally a fight with the orange but better than the black type but I like the black stuff more as it will support it self for things like gas test points in boilers etc

I use a couple of inches of orange slid over black neoprene. Doddle

Ive never had an issue with getting the hose on to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin gas product in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the working gas pressure on the gas valve test nipple. This fell to 8mbar on maximum and 17mbar on high setting. They then removed the isolation valve under...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock