Search the forum,

Discuss RED365 Compact 18 Wood Pellet Boiler ISSUES - MCZ / RED365 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have you been dealing with from mcz
I believe he's talking about the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) not MCZ at that point, though I may be wrong...

However you are correct in that he may be able to get some help from MCZ's importers / distributors in the UK to save face on a without prejudics basis.

Might be worth challenging them face to face as he and Colin Michael Strong are / were both directors at Alvechurch football club - time to embarrass and shame them in front of others :)

RECC do not list any company under the names New World Solar, or New World Home Energy - I would contact RECC immediately to see if you can bar their future membership, which will scupper their chances of registering as an MCS company in the future - at least you will protect others from these rogues.

RECC's chief exec is Virginia Graham try [email protected] or else [email protected] - better to put it in writing

New World Home Energy Ltd was formed in October 2013 so they new what troubles they had / were stacking up back then...

Thanks again Worcester, very helpful as always..

Yeah I saw the new company date so they obviously did know what they were doing.. i'm just glad I forced the issue of getting a new boiler in and getting it running right when I did otherwise I could now be without a boiler at all and completely shafted !

I'll have a look for the policy docs and take any other steps from there :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RED365 Compact 18 Wood Pellet Boiler ISSUES - MCZ / RED365 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock