Search the forum,

Discuss Really not a good day!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Idiot turned into a side road behind stationary cars as I was driving past!! Van out of action :mad: dash has engine fault bleeping and vans jolting all over the place! A-hole

IMG_1800.JPG

What a t wat. Some people don't look where they are going. Are you alright?

What a t wat. Some people don't look where they are going. Are you alright?
Yeah I'm fine.. wasn't really going that fast, about 20mph.. just can't believe the guy saying it was my fault lol
Front of his car has minor damage and side of mine is wrecked, how can he even begin to think it's my fault!!!!

I know it's a bit late now Jay but dashcam they really are good for this, not dear now, solves a lot of the fault problems

I had a learner driver hit me not so long ago. The instructor is blaming me but it wasn't my fault. But because I was coming off a side road, in the eyes of the law it's my fault. Well peeved it effected my insurance. :(

I had a learner driver hit me not so long ago. The instructor is blaming me but it wasn't my fault. But because I was coming off a side road, in the eyes of the law it's my fault. Well peeved it effected my insurance. :(
Gutted man.. but this is what I told the guy.. he is the one who has to be sure the road is clear before he turns, ain't my problem he couldn't see because of stationary cars.. *****!

Gutted man.. but this is what I told the guy.. he is the one who has to be sure the road is clear before he turns, ain't my problem he couldn't see because of stationary cars.. *****!

Does sound more like his fault, he has come round the corner.

Bet you 10-1 that will be settled as Knock for Knock basis.
Been there and got the T-shirt sorry to say.

It's a "&@& when it happens but done to me twice one wasn't my fault (came back to it damaged)

But Defo his fault did you get his details?

It's a "&@& when it happens but done to me twice one wasn't my fault (came back to it damaged)

But Defo his fault did you get his details?
Absolutely.. wasn't even his car lol was his bosses, said he was gonna get fired. I shrugged, said ain't my problem. He had a passenger who kept his mouth shut, due to the fact he also knew it was his fault.

Looks like a new shape Vauxhall or Renault

Gutted for you bud same thing happened to me last year messed me right up for a few weeks , i claimed a portion of my losses back on my tax hope you get sorted and working again soon regards kop

Oragh gutted..

If someone did that to my van (11 years old) it would be easier to just not do anything, even if it wasnt your fault the bv57a9ds will still triple your premiuim.

My mate lost his wallet in Morrisons and when he got home his wife was on his back to ring the house insurance up to see if it was covered, so he did and of course it wasnt.
the next time his insurance was up for renewal his qoute was way more and he rang up to ask why and the stupid cow said "we have it on record here you lost your wallet last year" he said yes but I never claimed...she said "yes but you still lost your wallet, you've proved you are a higher risk"!

Don't tell them anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Really not a good day!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock