Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss READ ME BEFORE POSTING HERE - Important info about this forum in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Admin

If you're looking for plumbing work in the UK then please feel free to post details about your qualifications and experience in this forum category. Make sure you include information about the area's you're willing to work in, and the type of work you are looking for.

DO NOT INCLUDE CONTACT DETAILS IN YOUR THREAD - LET PLUMBERS WITH WORK CONTACT YOU VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GET THOSE FROM YOU. YOU WILL GET SPAMMED AND COLD-CALLED IF YOU LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AROUND ONLINE.

THAT SAID - POST A NEW THREAD HERE AND FIRE AWARE