Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Re-wiring Salamander RHP100X control unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srmans

Hi,
Anyone have any experience with Salamander pump control units? I need to rewire a RHP100X to remove the RCM's (-ve head) and reconnect the flow switch pink & white wires (+ve head setup). There are five terminals (N, L, swL, FS1, FS2). I've tried pink to L and white to swL but this makes the pump come all the time even when the outlets are closed.
Any help much appreciated.
Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re-wiring Salamander RHP100X control unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our current heating system has a Potterton EP2002 controller and Potterton Prima 60F boiler. I have bought a Wiser multi-zone kit 2 plus a number...
Replies
Views
It seems a simple question so I hope this is enough info to require only a simple answer for you guys to give. I have an existing installation...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Im after any advice or if someone can recommend a good heating engineer in Thanet ?. I had a Wundafloor manifold installed for our...
Replies
Views
Hi, my British gas 330 boiler packed up and I was told it was beyond economical repair. Although insured and serviced every year, my insurance...
Replies
Views
O
I have a related problem which I have been trying to resolve for the past 12 months. Whenever I power up my system my hot water turns on and will...
Replies
Views
Ollietheharp
O
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock