Search the forum,

Discuss Re sitting acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Gas Engineer
Does anyone know of any good up to date books a could purchase so I can have a browse through before I re sit my acs??

Not yet it doesn't run out till January but will four towards end of year just wanna get sorted early. What is rough cost? First time I'm paying it myself

Can't remember, but it's at least £500 with the training.

Depends entirely where you go and what you are doing re appliances etc. most centres do a package type deal

Lots of good books around, the niceic book is good, logic books aren't bad either, depends what you want and how much you want to pay. Corgi books are a bit naff in my opinion. What was your last manual?

Lots of things changed in last 5 years, but also lots stayed the same, the old book will definitely not be up to date, but then again they never are. Every time bs get updates or igem docs the manuals are updated to reflect those changes.

I guess it depends what you want from your manual at the end of the day

sods law!

mines due in 3 weeks, so i called in today to see them.
its £650 and i have to do the cenwat as old is ccn1. he asked what book i have and i told him the viper book from 2011.
he then went on to tell me its out dated and gave me 2 books to take away, er..............

citb niceic part 1 & 2 version 3 dated 2013 think there £50??

Re: book updates, it depends on what the book is for, I know the domestic manuals are updated much more frequently than say lpg or catering ones

Always help to take a blade in...

Scribe the answers you chose on a desk

The Niciec ones are spot on.

I paid £743 for my last lot at Lincoln college. Including fga.

I agree with c.gas the nice book is the best. If you live down south Southern Energy Training Academy in Havant is doing good offers on reassessment at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re sitting acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock