Search the forum,

Discuss Rayburn oil oven and radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've recently moved to a new house which has a Rayburn oven which also heats 11 radiators in the house.

This is probably a naive question but we know nothing about this type of system. I have a booklet which we're going through but there is no thermostat for the house and no individual thermostats on the radiators.

I would expect to be able to get these added but can you put these on a Rayburn heating system? I'm just surprised that the previous owners hadn't done this if they could so wonder why not?

Many thanks

Yes, you should be able to have TRVs (thermostatic rad valves) fitted, but would one radiator permanently with open valves probably.

Am sure you could also have a room stat fitted to control the radiator circuit. Or a wireless type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rayburn oil oven and radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock