Search the forum,

Discuss Ravenheat!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spazgow

hi guys need some advice!!
just been to a ravenheat combi (he 85 t) and the boiler was not firing for heating or hot water. After speaking to ravenheat (very arrogent, not customer friendly) we got down to the problem that it was the ignition control board because there was 230v at the fan but not at the board so the guy on the phone said change the board. So I have done hoping it would be okay and the home had heating for the first time in 3 days but, when i place the new board in and switched the boiler on the fan was at full power but it would not spark or fire. has anyone had the same problem????

Re: ****e Ravenheat!!

air switch or you have the door off raven****es wont fire with combustion door removed

thanks GAS MAN, been to the boiler this morning and put the cover back on and it fired up making a family very happy. Thanks again!!

thanks GAS MAN, been to the boiler this morning and put the cover back on and it fired up making a family very happy. Thanks again!!

no problem spazgow glad its sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call for heat. If this is not the case. Can the divertor valve be the cause of the issue?
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock