Search the forum,

Discuss Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Who's got some what they like what make , Steve haven't you just got a set

Who's got some what they like what make , Steve haven't you just got a set

Copper or plastic? them 7 quid ones from TS are ideal for plastic pipe upto 42mm, last ages and are cast aluminum

Which ones ?

RATCHET PIPE CUTTER (6-28mm)
Category: Store
> Tools & Equipment
> Hand & Misc Tools

SKU HB01
spacer.gif

In stock
£16.50
This price includes taxes:

Qty

Add More
spacer.gif
Go to Checkout

Powered by Ecwid

View detailed images

105409278.jpg

spacer.gif

• Heavy-duty, professional ratchet pipe wrench.
  • Fitted with ergonomic contoured handle for added grip, ideal for use in confined spaces.
  • 2-in-1 Feature allows ratchet head to be removed for use as a standard hand pipe cutter.
  • Robust ratchet head features fully adjustable blade positioning providing a cutting capacity of Ø6-28mm.
  • Features a hardened and tempered cutting blade which easily cuts through copper, aluminium and brass piping.
  • Fitted with hanging hole

Category: Store
> Tools & Equipment
> Hand & Misc Tools

SKU HB01
spacer.gif

In stock
£16.50
This price includes taxes:

Qty

Add More
spacer.gif
Go to Checkout

Powered by Ecwid

105409278.jpg

spacer.gif

• Heavy-duty, professional ratchet pipe wrench.
  • Fitted with ergonomic contoured handle for added grip, ideal for use in confined spaces.
  • 2-in-1 Feature allows ratchet head to be removed for use as a standard hand pipe cutter.
  • Robust ratchet head features fully adjustable blade positioning providing a cutting capacity of Ø6-28mm.
  • Features a hardened and tempered cutting blade which easily cuts through copper, aluminium and brass piping.
  • Fitted with hanging hole

Tried them, needs loads of room around the pipe with thses

yes indeed i do have a set thank you very much simon. i haven't had the opportunity to use them as yet but i will put a review up when i do.

I got the nerrad set from corgi direct a couple of months back.
not really had need for them as yet, they do require more room than a standard cutter, but with the benefit of not needing to get the hand in aswell

am more interested when the pieps are under the floor and against the joist and you cant get your hand in

Bod, monument do a lever to attach to their pipe slices which looks useful. I normally just use my pump pliers

sorry for the delay, i didn't need to use them in the end. it was a sink and tap change and the person who had gone before had put iso valves in so just needed adjustables to swap. didn't even need to change aperture in worktop new sink slotted straight in, how many times has that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock