Search the forum,

Discuss Ratchet Bit Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1993

Can anyone recommend a decent little ratchet bit set? I need one to get at the gas valves that are turned on there sides inside boilers. I found one today in Screwfix but it was £35. I dont mind paying it but i thought that surely for something so small i can get some just as good at a better price!

Bacho one is £21. I've got one they are pretty good. I know one other forum member has / had one. I like facom or the teng ones too.

The Teng ones are the one Screwfix stock. No where else seems to sell them

I've got the £20 Bahco one. It's a great bit of kit, very compact but comes with all the bits/sockets you need.

I also have the Bahco which is superb. It's come in handy so many times now.

Coincidentally, I just bought a similar Bonaire mini ratchet set from Costco today (£15); it's not as compact as the Bahco one, but it does have a pivoting head, which may have it's uses. I've not used it yet, and I'll use it as a backup in case I lose the Bahco. It's also available on Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/BONAIRE-Piece-Mini-Ratchet-MBS28CUK/dp/B00J8NYO52.

Secret Santa bought me the Bahco one. Never paid attention to the price but now I know I'm gobsmacked at his generosity. Thank you again! Lovely and very handy bit of kit!

Just ordered myself the Bahco one and for £18 i cant really fault it

Someone post a link to the bahco one. I ise the armeg set, can't imagine anything being able to get in to a smaller space though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet Bit Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A right mess it is. The chamber is 480mm diameter and is covered by a rotten lid of 620mm x 480mm. As you can see from the attached piccy the lid is the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock