Search the forum,

Discuss .....Rads mounting..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Not finished so will update

Things you have to do / figure out / make to fit rads onto things

Anyone guess where's this is getting installed on

IMG_3925.JPG

Did you have to weld that frame up? If so, what was the weapon of choice?

No made it out of uni strut but migtronic is my go to 3 phase aswell butter arc form and power even on lower settings

i bet that was a pita as its cast

Iā€™ve acquired a clm500 Clarke lathe, that I pick up next week:D

ive got an old belt lathe in bits that im trying to get around to restore

Yes it was, trying to weld cast to plate.. the amount of contamination in the cast, made it difficult. Also trying to keep the power low enough not to melt the cast into a molten lump.

did you pre heat the block?

Iā€™m getting this lathe, but I really donā€™t know much on using it. Iā€™ve been hammering ā€˜how toā€™sā€™ on YouTube :D

need a decent set of cutters / tools, start with scraps from the local scrappy and practice

Reply to .....Rads mounting..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock