Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator Trouble Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening. Looking for some advise and help.

We have 2 radiators on the ground floor that refuse to get hot. (They are warm just not hot the same as the radiators on the first and second floor).

We have had them replaced under advise from an engineer and they are just the same. Water doesn’t seem to be circulating properly.

What do I do next?

The plastic pipe is hidden in the walls so not an easy fix to replace the piping. Been told the pump is powerful enough so that’s not the issue.

Are they on their own feeds or teed off other rads

Evening. Looking for some advise and help.

We have 2 radiators on the ground floor that refuse to get hot. (They are warm just not hot the same as the radiators on the first and second floor).

We have had them replaced under advise from an engineer and they are just the same. Water doesn’t seem to be circulating properly.

What do I do next?

The plastic pipe is hidden in the walls so not an easy fix to replace the piping. Been told the pump is powerful enough so that’s not the issue.

Close the other raditors and see if there is any difference.

Email back with results

Sounds like a balancing issue then

Remove rad do you get flow at both valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator Trouble Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those, there is one radiator in the living room which does not heat up at all. I have tried balancing myself and also had a professional come in to balance it...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at the timer panel, it works but it also heats up all the radiators above ground floor. I have to close them individually to stop this. The rads aren't...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I've moved into a property last month and started to note things that may need looking at. Some of the radiators on the ground floor aren't getting very hot, I've had a few passes of balancing to no avail, In light of the above, I took a look down in the subfloor yesterday to take...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator with a more mundane type 22 panel radiator. The problem is that the new radiator sort of worked in the beginning, but it does not emit any heat now...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock