Search the forum,

Discuss Quote for Valliant 831 installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onlineboy101

Hello everyone,

What do you guys think of the follwoing quote

The mains points consist of :-

>Removal of very old 35 year gloworm boiler in kitchen
>New gas pipe run from meter in kitchen in 22mm into airing cupboard in bathroom
>Removal of old cylinder, header tank etc from bathroom airing cupboard
>Installation of Valliant Ecotec831 combi boiler, vertically flued through bathroom roof
>Wireless 360f controller
>Thermostatic radiator valves installed in 2 bedrooms
>36 months guarantee

Total price £2595 inc VAT

Is this about right ? Any help would be great

Building regs require that the system is powerflushed. Is that included?

Building regs require that the system is powerflushed. Is that included?
Yeah,

Thanks for your reply...

Yes, the price includes a full powerflush as well. Sorry I should have said that...

Does the price seem about right to you then ? I know how much all the hardware cost so its a straight price for the labour and installation in my book..Its a little more than I was expecting to be honest but if thats the going rate then I get it booked and installed ASAP...?

depending where you are its cheap !!!! For London thats cheap book it!!!

Sounds a damn good price to me. Be wary of possible asbestos content in the old boiler.

Mike

Chartergas is right. That is almost a styx price so if you live anywhere other than Land's end go for it.

Chartergas is right. That is almost a styx price so if you live anywhere other than Land's end go for it.
Thanks for all your reply guys...

Yeah, I live "Up North" in the Lake District so I'm definalty not expecting to pay London prices !!! It not the cheapest quote by a long way but this company is at the top end of local setups and comes highly recommended...Goin to get this booked up now. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quote for Valliant 831 installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock