Search the forum,

Discuss Quick question about google maps! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Have a business listing on google but i don't appear on the local map. The little red pin does not show where i am .
Any computer whizz kids on here have any idea how to get that pin on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick question about google maps! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock