Search the forum,

Discuss Query about Level 3 qualifications. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree with that, any country that you move to you will need to re-qualify
That's not true, I have worked before in Sweden and in holland which I did not need any other qualifications. Nothing will change on that matter that England loves to rip ppl off

But as mentioned if I cannot get the card I'm going to do the whole course which is fine with me doesn't take long

Ah will be alright I'll find my way to get the card. First I'll ask a legal body if not I am going to do the whole course for a day. That's ok with me I know that this country is loves to rip people off :)
Not sure where you are in the country but I did mine week or so ago and it was ÂŁ153, that was at Cambridge Regional College. The guy who held it was spot on. Bearing in mind it has to be renewed every 5 years you we will all have to sit it at sometime.

How can you have NVQ level 3 and not be gas safe? The whole point on level 3 is gas safe there was very little other than gas safety stuff on my level 3 course o_Oo_O
Gas exams are part of level 3 all I did was ring gas safe when I passed them and pay a small fee.

Depends what level 3 you do. Mine for example was renewables because my local college changed the curriculum just before I went into level 3 (would've preferred the gas route) so much more to plumbing than just natural gas. Renewables, oil, solid fuel and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Query about Level 3 qualifications. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock