Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_3349.jpg
Spotted this in the pub last night in York, surprisingly it wasn't leaking

They always go

They only sell them with the spigot spreader kit so use most of the time 1"x22mm female iron with a rubber washer

They always go

They only sell them with the spigot spreader kit so use most of the time 1"x22mm female iron with a rubber washer

Yes I agree a female iron is the only proper solution

They always go

Yes I agree a female iron is the only proper solution

Its bloody amazing all these things you see that shuld surely leak yet they dont!
Then you do up your compression ballafix and the bugger leaks even though you done it out of place and put bosswhite on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to quality in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and exceptional service. We strive to exceed customer expectations by consistently delivering high-quality workmanship and reliable solutions for all their...
Replies
Views
I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS? Which one is better?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock