1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Qualified G3 Plumber to Replace/Repair Expansion vessel ,Harrow area in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. indi64

    indi64 New Member


    Am looking to service or change expansion vessel as it is full of water.

    Connected next to Pressurized water tank.

    Live in the Harrow area

    Can you PM or reply if you are interested in the Job and if can provide estimate with parts and labour or Labour only .


  2. Dotty

    Dotty Guest

    Thank you for the opportunity.

    If this job interests you please PM the op direct.