Search the forum,

Discuss Qualified but under experienced in central heating and gas.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoyalCrabs

Hi!

Basically I am currently self employed currently, also running part time elsewhere just to keep the cash flow coming in.
I do get quite a few jobs a week but tend to shy away from more complex jobs to do with central heating (though I am qualified) as there was only so much I could 'learn' from my education. Real world experience is really what I need when it comes down to it.

Eventually I would love to be gas safe reg. and be fully competent to work on central heating and gas.

I live on border Hampshire / west Sussex and if possible would love to tag along (no pay) to work with a professional some days to gain confidence on those kind of jobs.

Bit of a random post, but there you go.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Qualified but under experienced in central heating and gas.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock