Search the forum,

Discuss Quadrant shower fit to tray . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Ehup peeps , a customer has asked me to fit a new quadrant enclosure on to an existing tray .
I have never done it before and always like the tray and enclosure to come from the same manufacturer to ensure its fits .
Anybody done one just fitting the enclosure ??

Cheers in advance

As long as it's the same size your fine

They seem to be different curves , the one thats on at the minute fits like a right ***, so I suppose it couldnt look much worse

Never seen one with a different radius esp on a quad, should be the same the only thing that can change the radius is the length of the flat/ straight bits

More length sharper / tighter of a radius
Less length more curve

Beware town they are different mate you can get over it if you have enough adjustment in the wall trim but it wont sit equally on the tray and dont look pretty bud . cheers kop

Beware town they are different mate you can get over it if you have enough adjustment in the wall trim but it wont sit equally on the tray and dont look pretty bud . cheers kop

Yer I know , thats why I dont want to risk it but floors tiled and the girl is short of reddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quadrant shower fit to tray . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock