Search the forum,

Discuss Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 132
Goodness gracious me. Can you imagine if everyone did this, what is the world coming to.

would anyone want to buy that if it were for sale? i know i wouldn't.

Can't believe that,just goes to show councils are blinded by the Eco boom
And will let things go:toilet:

That's a relief ,round my way the electric ones are springing up every ware on the council houses , essex.

looks like they lost their appear for the original installation. It looks worst than the original but I would do the same if I am in their position.

Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

I don't think you could make that property look any worse than it was before, good salesman, PV and solar, it all looks symmetrical

Property just needs several wind turbines on the roof and an air sourced heat pump stuck in the front garden. Lovely efficient home.:33:

Wow I've seen some eye-sores in my time but never anything like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot water tank (cold tank in loft), but the hot water tank died 18 years ago. At that time we fitted a smaller 117litre tank and went for fitting electric...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version: I'd rather use frost protection + anti-freeze cycle on my mitsubishi ecodan heat pump. The warranty is apparently fine with that combination, and it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock