Search the forum,

Discuss Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 132
Goodness gracious me. Can you imagine if everyone did this, what is the world coming to.

would anyone want to buy that if it were for sale? i know i wouldn't.

Can't believe that,just goes to show councils are blinded by the Eco boom
And will let things go:toilet:

That's a relief ,round my way the electric ones are springing up every ware on the council houses , essex.

looks like they lost their appear for the original installation. It looks worst than the original but I would do the same if I am in their position.

Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

I don't think you could make that property look any worse than it was before, good salesman, PV and solar, it all looks symmetrical

Property just needs several wind turbines on the roof and an air sourced heat pump stuck in the front garden. Lovely efficient home.:33:

Wow I've seen some eye-sores in my time but never anything like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock