Discuss Pump water out of well in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a cellar that has a well type affair in the corner that sems to overflow every now and again. What pump would I use to get rid of the access water? Or can I just fill it all in with something?

No don't fill it in with anything, you need to find out the course of the overflow and rectify the problem. Basically the water still has to go somewhere! Do you find the water overflows when it has been raining heavily? Is your well connected to the water table? etc etc. I would find out as much info as you can before contemplating any work. Try and obtain information through various sources, sometimes the old timer who lives in your street might know something about where and for what purpose the well was constructed.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump water out of well in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock