Search the forum,

Discuss Propane gas prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ziggy

Folks,

How much would you expect to pay for disposable Propane gas cartridges to fit a Rothenberger?

Any tips on best place to buy as you can get them online for around 6 quid but then the postage puts them up to around 12 quid which is similar to what B&Q, etc, charge anyway.

i get rottenbugger ones from merchants, 10 58 with trade discount (jks plumbase)

KJ

yes please ;) Time to stop lugging my 13kg tank around. though the torch and hose does fit in tighter places.

thanks - I'll go get one - Also seen other longer adaptors for refilling the cylinders which have a 'safety valve', i presume its a pressure relief valve, but don't the disposables all have one anyway or is that just the rothys?

wish i was the bloke who invented that,
£20 what a rip off but i am interested in the theory and might get one.
any one with any more threads on the gear?.

Just got a cartridge of propane from PTS for just over £6 which included VAT.That's the best price I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Propane gas prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
No not the 2 legged type, but the ones with cloven hooves, pigs are a big industry in the Department I live in (22) the Cotes D'Armor, and I have spent many an hour, in amongst pigs either doing the circuits for the heating, repairing them, or other work like running the plastic tubes for the...
Replies
Views
P
From the look of what's on the forum board, there does not seem to be too much in the way of big plumbing works being posted, I might have been lucky and been in the right place/time/etc, and been on some large works over my time on the tools, now in later years when I have the time to sit and...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock