Search the forum,

Discuss Propane gas fittings. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Propane gas fittings. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque heater (outdated flexible hose) which is laid on its back (on the carpet) to serve as a burner to boil water for tea and to heat the portacabin. What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm building a propane system inside a van and I used flared connections. I'm getting 2 leaks from the side of the nut where the copper tube comes out (not the threaded/flared side). What could be a reason for this? I assume I need to redo the flare... or is there something else I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and corresponding gas cylinder) on a camping gas hob I use when we go camping. My question is, can I cut off the existing connector on the pizza oven gas...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock