Search the forum,

Discuss Producing labels for erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
The worcester A rated boiler comes with a A rated sticker, fine, add an extra control and add 4% efficiency and its still A rated. The new sticker your suppose to download has an extra box with A rated control ticked. This is a complete waste of my time producing new stickers. Whoes got sticky paper? Why cant they just supply additional sticker with the control? The customer doesn't want these labels anyway.
Is everyone just ignoring this stuff.

I give it to the customer - i havent met anyone who wants it plastered on somewhere

very good i think, makes henry an A rated appliance :D

I stick the A rated sticker on the case front or side once its fitted and that's it, if anyone asks I put a sticker on the customer must of pealed it off

Another load of C--p from Europe , we will spend a fortune complying, wile the rest of Europe ignore it, quicker we get out the better . :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Producing labels for erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock