Search the forum,

Discuss Problems with Viessmann vitodens 200-W pcbs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Don't know if any1 else is having any problems with these.
Service a few of these around a few schools, offices etc.
one site about 3 years old has 2 of them. First boiler, PCB went faulty in October. Replaced, all fine. The PCB in the other boiler has now gone. Now these are pretty expensive.
customer not too impressed with supplier, warranty is 2 years. I know they're in 3 years.
its just that he's bought 16 100-W's for other sites too. Was wondering if any1 else was replacing Pcbs around this age. Or was it bad luck.
incidentally, both boilers displayed different fault codes but both meant replacing PCB
cheers

I hope its bad luck mate , I have fitted loads of them , i am pretty sure they have 3 years warranty from viessmann or 5 years if you are viessmann trained . Will check

Yep thats correct ^^^

Last edited:
2 years over in Ireland on the 200 range.
I totally agree, just bad luck. Lad paying for Pcbs mightn't agree though.

never had a pcb touch wood and mine are 6-8 years old maybe a bad batch?

had a fan on one, and a spark elec on another thats it so far

whats the model no

That's what I'm thinking.

you phoned tech up if so what they say?

and if i got a 3rd pcb gone i would ring viess head office as theres something wrong

Been through supplier and been through tech. Customer is a bit put off them now and has another build coming up. Viessmann won't be going in again.

Been through supplier and been through tech. Customer is a bit put off them now and has another build coming up. Viessmann won't be going in again.

tbh mate i would stick with them and maybe get the rep out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with Viessmann vitodens 200-W pcbs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock