Search the forum,

Discuss problem with repressurising IDEAL instinct 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I moved into a new house there is not heating because the pressure is too low I tried to repressurising it by opening the blue and black taps nothing happened no water noise nothing. can anyone tells me what to do? i feel a little bit embarassed as it shoulb be something very easy to do. Thanks a lot
2e2e79t.jpg
[/IMG]
tinypic.com

Pressure needs to be at 1 bar. You need to find the braided hose to connect the filling link valves together, otherwise no water will go in. Also p
ress override button on your wireless thermostat relay to check the heating comes on. (Bottom left corner of picture) If the bottom neon stays red even when the top one goes green you may need to replace the batteries in the receiver unit in hall or wherever it may be?

Does it come on if you press the override button below? It may need rebinding. The controllers loose touch if batteries run too low for too long. Honeywell instructions are available online. Is there another programmer somewhere? Boiler front? Does hot water work ok?

the hot water works the top led goes green when I press the override button do I have to buy a braided hose?

Last edited:
Yeah you can but a filling loop from plumbers merchants but I would ask previous owners if they know where it may be

They have either left you a hose to link the 2 chrome valves together (Black leavers) or a small copper link that go's between the black/blue leavers under the boiler, have a look on top of boiler may be something on there,

thank you mates there is pressure in the boiler now I made a re-biding on the thermostat the led on the receiver is green and the screen of the unit in the hall shows a flame BUT still NO heating working the screen of the boiler shows only hotwater mode .. headaches

Do you have a switch/dial on the front of the boiler for summer mode(hot water only)?

Any chance of a few pictures. Pressure gauge/ receiver for stat/thermostat/controls on front of boiler please.

Did the second green light come on? What is on the display on the boiler with the second light on?

yes i did many times the light goes off and when i push again light comes on
Turn the temp on the stat all the way down and then back up again. If that doesn’t work you need a gas engineer to check the boiler over. Could be stuck in h/w mode.

Hi all, problem resolved An underfloor hot water pipe was leaking that's why the hot water was always on and didn't swith to central heating was quite of a headache! thank you for all your participations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problem with repressurising IDEAL instinct 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock