Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Problem with dt20 programmer on worcester 30cdi system boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. awme3333

awme3333 Guest

I have a problem with a newly installed system. On the display on the boiler the arrow which selects between 'off' 'timed' 'once' and 'on' for heating doesn't move it just stays on 'on'. Is this a problem with the programmer, the rf stat or a wiring problem. The hot water works fine.

2. nysk2008

nysk2008 Plumber GSR

Are you trying to turn the programmer off for heating?

3. mikeyc

mikeyc GSR

Iv only used these a few times, but each time iv installed one it hasn't worked out of the box, had to sync the programmer to the RF stat before it would behave - check the instructions and follow them and re-sync the connection and it should then let you turn on/off the heating

4. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

If it's a new install get the installer back.

5. R1CKY

R1CKY Guest

The RF stat probably needs syncing with the programmer. There is a guide in the users handbook on how to do it.

6. awme3333

awme3333 Guest

Have just spoken to Worcester, they say change the batteries in the rf programmer and re sync. Have been trying to sync but wasn't working, maybe because batteries were low. Will try on Monday. Thanks

7. awme3333

awme3333 Guest

He works for me and he can't figure it out!