Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello all.

I’ve got a problem with 105he driving me mad.
When you switch boiler on and set heating demand the pump starts for 1-2 seconds then clicks out, then starts again, then clicks out again, then starts again, over and over again.
I’ve done whole lot of electrical tests. I phoned Baxi and they told me it wS the PCB at fault. I agreed with this so replaced the PCB and guess what...The same fault.
I wondered if anyone could tell me what the fault might be please?

Dan :)

The only reason I say that is because I had a similar fault on a 105. A few of my associates went to it but couldn’t find the issue I got an invitation to deal with it after checking the thermistors (just connecting them to the leads) the boiler sprung back in to life.

From looking at the diagram have you tried to remove the flue overheat sensor below the sensor there is a nut. Remove the nut using your u gauge tube blow in to that hole. Any crap in there can cause a lot of issues.

At the same time check the flue overheat stat (try linking it out).

From looking at the diagram have you tried to remove the flue overheat sensor below the sensor there is a nut. Remove the nut using your u gauge tube blow in to that hole. Any crap in there can cause a lot of issues.

At the same time check the flue overheat stat (try linking it out).
There is actually a fair bit of build up around that nut.
Passed a continuity test though. I might well try cleaning it out, see if that helps, Thanks :)

Reply to Problem with Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock