Discuss Problem Refilling Ideal Logic 15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
do these boilers have a rear flue option, as the picture shows the flue turrett but with no flue and a circ pump sat on the top where flue should be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that many may be landlord- tenants . It's like a Tennant but they own the place. Because we all dislike 90% of ll they pretend to be "poor" Tennant

i cant decide with that mess if the f and e tank is still connected of if the system has been sealed strange to add a guage if its still open vent so i would assume it sealed but no sign of an expansion vessel?

i cant decide with that mess if the f and e tank is still connected of if the system has been sealed strange to add a guage if its still open vent so i would assume it sealed but no sign of an expansion vessel?
needs to get those tanks sorted your probably brushing your teeth in allsorts of undesirable subtances

My assumption is that its sealed up but they didnt bother to disconect and cap the mains supply to the f and e so have tied up the ballcock.
It is rear flued but probably either because the rear flue is often cheaper or more likely because there was a pre-existing hole at about the right location. That pipework screams demolish this house. Or maybee thats my subconscious spotting the wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem Refilling Ideal Logic 15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock