Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing, again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

grow_fins

Gas Engineer
I've just had to replace the fan on a green star 24i.
How much would you have charged?
So, visit site and diagnose, off to Plumbcentre to collect and back to site to fit. 3 hours time and £185 for the fan.

Those fans are a bit of a pig to change - I usually charge 2 hours, plus the fan...

yes 2 hours plus the fan also uplift on part to cover anything else (eg travel top and from the suppliers)

Good, I thought it was just me as the last one was a nuisance as well.
And I meant to post in the private forum but I see now that I've gone adrift!

We had a customer chase the current firm I work for as we charged 3 hours labour 2 for the fan and one for the deep clean of the heat exchanger which was really bad.

Worcester insisted it was reasonable for the fan alone to change to be a 200-250£ job.

So bang on the money if u ask me

I just diagnosed and changed a fan in a Worcester greenstar 30si and charged £250, fan was £150. She's a mate of the Mrs and thought she'd get free labour - I laughed at her cheeky ***** lol

I just diagnosed and changed a fan in a Worcester greenstar 30si and charged £250, fan was £150. She's a mate of the Mrs and thought she'd get free labour - I laughed at her cheeky ***** lol

They all try that. Get a mate in and he'll do it free. Lol. Like the mate doesn't have bills to pay and a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pricing, again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock