Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

2. WARNING! We do NOT provide advice related to Gas or other fuels to people who are not currently an official registered Heating Engineer. Do NOT ask for advice related to boiler repairs or installs. You need to find a heating engineer instead.

Either seeking or providing advice on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk may result in your account being suspended or removed. These rules are in place to prevent deaths, which can easily occur from messing with heating systems when you're not qualified to do so.

Discuss Prepay meters in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Johnygas

Johnygas New Member

New to this and know it's prob covered elsewhere but came across this meter today and couldn't work out how to do gas rate. Holding down A gets you into menu keep pressing A just takes you through payment and tarriffs nothing else. B just beeps at ya. Could use some help please.

Attached Files:

2. Paulplumb

Paulplumb Plumber GSR

Login to the Gas Safe website look at TB112

• Like Like x 3
  3. firemant

firemant Plumber GSR

They are a pain. Be careful to be careful. Pressing at wrong time gives wrong result, and you have to wait to start again.

I find this easier than TB: Have appliance running. Press A, then B straight away and start the 2 mins. The index will come up but may be a short delay. Record index. At 2 minutes TURN OFF ECV. You can then press A and B again to get new index and calculate .

TBH, my current job for the last year does not require me to gas rate appliance,so I hope I have that right.