Search the forum,

Discuss Pre-payment meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please inform me of the reason why a pre-payment meter used as the primary meter can not feed a secondary meter?
Kind Regards

hi thanks for replying. I appreciate that the gas will cut off to the second meter but with regards to safety issues could this cause problems for example if appliances were to be running after the secondary meter and the primary shut off (ran out of credit) solenoid valves etc
kind regards

re establishing gas supply when primary meter runs out and access cannot be gained to open/turned on, appliances elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pre-payment meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi just come across an installation low pressure and primary and secondary meter both have regulators installed. Pretty sure it's not allowed unless it's a two stage system but this is low pressure. I've explained that the primary meter must be regulated but after that the secondary should not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a replacement for a faulty meter about 3 years ago. The installer at the time told me it was not a Smart meter. The energy company is insisting its a SMETS1 -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall. That wasn’t too much of an issue, although the gas engineer did say that it wasn’t a common place to have it, but it was there when we moved in so...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock