Search the forum,

Discuss Powerflush machine need a new one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys

I’m thinking of investing in a new powerflush machine this year, mine is over ten years old now and making a racket, what machine do you recommend I do have a magnaclense attached to to machine at the moment but I’m wondering if a machine with a filter built in would be better?

What do you guys use and what are your pro and cons

Norstrom for me

Norstrom is the dogs danglies. Hired one in the past. Bought the kamco with magnacleanse twin magnet from Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflush machine need a new one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it needs to be removed. They're a few videos that supposedly explain how to do it, but none for countertop dishwashers. I only saw one mention what you...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock