1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Power tools of the net in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Gmaservices

Gmaservices Guest

Does anyone know off any were on the net to get power tools cheap?
    im after a makita li-ion drill and grinder.
    cheers

2. kozak1968

kozak1968 Plumber GSR

Anglia tool centre do some good deals, postage is cheaper as well

3. Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson Plumber GSR

4. TBServices

TBServices Guest

I find eBay to be pretty good. Shipping times and prices are usually good as they want good feedback.

5. Phil

Phil Plumber

Power tools pro are good. Just watched an auction on ebay for a used Makita LXT body only torch and it went for £16.99 +postage, on there its £11.99inc vat + postage brand new.

Sent from a GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 3

6. mike-c

mike-c Plumber GSR

I love Axminster. Their catalogue is massive and some of the tools that they sell look incredible.
    If I was a joiner I would buy all their woodworking tools and build my very own "New Yankee workshop" and wear a checked shirt just like Norm Abraham.

• Like Like x 1