Search the forum,

Discuss Power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's a 'power flush after a new CH boileris installed?' What's involved, how long does it take and what does it do?

TIA
Power flushing is the process of removing rust sludge and other debris from your heating systems. A quintessential part of every home, your radiators do a very important job of keeping of your home warm. Malfunction in your radiator can be catastrophic for everyone. With temperatures reaching below -9.7 degrees in some places, it is not the best position to be in.

A power flush can effectively tackle most of the problems above. After Powerflushing radiators will heat up quicker and get hotter. They will be Quieter and more energy efficient. Overall you get a more reliable system less likely to breakdown with an increased lifespan.

Power flushing is a convenient solution, but this isn’t DIY. Although there are power flush kits and tutorials available online, it’s a complicated task and things can go wrong very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock