Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordyjordy111

Gas Engineer
Hi

further to my previous post

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/39369-1st-big-job-help-please.html

I now have another couple of questions. I'm changing an old floor standing boiler to a pot titanium and installing new rads.

how would you flush the pipes?? was thinking of adding a cleaner to the system as it is now and letting it run for a bit and then flushing through the filling loop when new boiler/rads installed but it has a primatic cylinder... not sure if this is adviseable

also I'm buying a heat pack and the pot titanium 28 heat pack is only £50 cheaper than the 33kw....

woud you buy the 33kw titanium as it gives a better dhw flow rate. the lady has a flow rate of approx 17lpm out of cold tap

house is 3 bed semi one bathroom

once again thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi lordyjordy. Please don't take offence mate, how much experience of heating installs do you have? Maybe it would be advisable to get another more experienced installer to join you on your first couple of installs. If you are worried about the flushing process Id worry that you may run into more complicated problems mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock