Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Promax 15he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got an intermittant problem with the above boiler faulting to ignition lockout although never while I've been there. All works as it should, gas pressures, gas rates, ignition all seem spot on yet the intermittant fault keeps occurring. Would appreciate any heads up from anyone with particular knowledge of known faults as my suspicion is pcb but at £200 plus it's a costly possible mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Promax 15he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water and central heating. When it operates it takes anything from one to several attempts to light and when it takes too many the lockout circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Hi All Issue with kingfisher potterton cf150. Seems to be issue with solenoid on gas valve. Ignition lit and staying on Stat working as should Pumps motorised valves etc working Just seems although clicking solenoid not opening something. But definitely getting an electro charge as a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock